Thursday, March 12, 2009

Correction...

Apparently people have been reading my posts and taking it out of context. I just want to clarify that just because I blog about my personal experience and/or situations, doesn't not allow you, the reader, to start dialing numbers and instigating matters. 
I'm starting to believe that people have no lives. Which is OK to me... it gives me higher profile views every time you pay me a visit. =)

Just don't make something out of nothing and allow me to "fix" my own issues.. Like the 22 yr old that I am. 

xoxo you know you love me =)
 

2 comments:

Miss. Ariana said...

Like I said yesterday. This is some little girl bullshyt.. People have no lives and just like to start shit for entertainment. Smh... Ppl need to understand that we're getting older not younger, and some of us finished h.s. Few yrs ago.. We at the age, if u wanna know something or got something to say, go straight to the person!.. Personally, I'm soo sick of all that shyt, forreal.
Over and out sis.. Muahz

Tiffany Co. said...

lmao muahz!! =)