Friday, December 26, 2008

via Email

As you know, I have my aim/email accounts on my profile for those who would like to send in some of their own thoughts and judgements.

Frankly, I am happy to state that i received my first "I Hate Your Blog" letter via email. lol

Here's a little snippet of the love/hate letter.. Enjoy!

".. I just don't get you. Why do you write about things you know nothing about. Your man don't like you, no one does. Let go of the blogging and worry about what your boyfriend is doing on his spare time.."

That's just a little taste. LOL

Thanks to my emailer.. I spent my day smiling. As I stated before.. everyone in entitled to an opinion of course. But geeze Hun.. If this blog is not your type of tempo there are so many others you can be reading. Maybe you like Tiffany & Co's outlook on life more than you think.. After all.. you visit me quite often! lol

Who ever you are.. I appreciate you & your opinion. Keep the emails coming love! =)~

No comments: