Monday, December 8, 2008

Public Service Announcement

It seems to me that people just aren't satisfied with their everyday lives, since they have the time to come and criticize me. I am not the least bit upset about it, I am aware that everyone has an opinion to which they are entitled to. Therefore, keep the insults coming. Especially if that's how you really truly feel.
I have never really gotten along with too many females. I keep that circle very close knit. It seems as though people find things to hate me for. Maybe it that's their ex doesn't want them and keeps coming to me, maybe it's that I have something they FIGHT for and have yet to win the battle, maybe they're insecure with themselves and lastly, maybe they are just so miserable they need to tarnish others in order to feel a positive way when they look in that smokey mirror. I don't know, I'm not here to put anyone down. This page is to be used for fun and humor, and it will remain so. I will not pay mind to those rude individuals who obviously are only upset because they aren't me.
Hopefully, we can all start to act our own age.

Thanks =)

No comments: