Sunday, December 28, 2008

Me..Myself & I..

I used to believe that you had nothing if you didn't have friends or a significant other to share your life with. Let me just state that my outlook on that has changed drastically.
I hate to sound cliché but Since the new year is approaching I feel as though I need to vent out just a little bit.. So hang in there with me as the thoughts start coming out.

This year has been one of the toughest for me. I have over come some obstacles in which I thought I would never have to face. Being the strong woman that I am, I pulled through. That doesn't mean I wasn't affected though. For those who know me, it's been a trying year and as the ending approaches.. I find myself having to overcome the un-imaginable.

I hate to sound like I'm wallowing in self pity.. Or as though I'm not grateful for the beautiful things I do have.. Because I am truly blessed as well as grateful.. I'm just a tiny bit bitter that's all. I'm allowed.

I'm a firm believer that everything we go through is because somewhere out there.. Someone believed we can handle it. With that said.. I know every trying time I have faced has made me stronger and wiser, and for that I am a little at peace.

Lastly, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am all I have. This year has opened my eyes to many things, both enlightening and disappointing. Through everything.. I stood alone and that's ok with me now.. Because no one is going to love me like I love myself. Honestly.. That's all I need..

Me.. Myself & I

No comments: