Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Iron Horse!

Like many of us, I take that great ol' iron horse to work every morning.. and boy oh boy is it always an interesting ride!

Gotta love New York!

So, for some odd reason, the A train was terrible today, I had to wait for 2 trains to pass me until one that had a little tiny space for me came in. While I was waiting there, a young girl was next to me with a baby carriage. Now this girl was screaming something SERIOUS into my right ear, I was stressed out. She was ranting and raving about some court date and how she needed to get there ASAP! I'm assuming she had some baby daddy drama.. lol I know.. I'm terrible!

Now for those who know me, know that 101 little sarcastic remarks were running through my brain. But I refrained from getting my ass beaten this morning and kept them all to myself. lol

Finally another A train comes.. which happens to have enough space for a few people.. Can you believe this young thing shoved and pushed her carriage into the doors.. banging her poor babies feet all over the place just in order to get on the train. She was hitting everyone, rolling over toes.. cursing.. swinging her arms like a mad woman.. but what was even more frightening was that she didn't even think about the poor baby. That child was flipping and flopping all over the place.. while his ignorant mother shoved him through a crowd just to make a point.. Terrible..

Some people may not get my point. But when did it become "OK" for things like that to happen.. and where in the world did home girl lose her mind? Where ever it is.. she needs to go find it before she starts throwing that carriage into traffic.. smh!

1 comment:

Miss. Ariana said...

U know these ghetto hoodrats with kids that don't care. Ppl having kids that have no buisness having children!! U shouldve called acs!!! Lmaoo