Thursday, November 13, 2008

Advice Please

As any other person, I've been going through my own personal struggles with love and life. I have been through a tremendous amount of pain in a matter of a year, I don't even know how I'm still standing. I'm a tough girl though, and I always over come anything I am going through, simply because I know I have no other choice.

With love, I tend to allow my heart to get the best of me. I don't use my judgement, instead I follow my heart, as most females do. In my case, I have stumbled upon a huge problem. I feel as though my heart has taken me to a place where I may have some difficulty escaping.

We all know when a relationship is no longer working, and when its time to throw in the towel, but I seem to have gotten myself to a point of no return.

I woke up this morning feeling brave enough to face my relationship demons head on, and I speak confidently when I say that I am aware that I need to walk away. My only issue left to tackle is.. How? Do I tell him how much I love him but it will never work.. or do I tell him he brought this upon himself? Should I cry and show him I'm hurting, or do I maintain a brave face and stay strong? This kind of situation is a "handle with care" type of thing. Although he has pained me tremendously, I don't want to do the same to him.

Anyone have any advice? I'm willing to listen.. or read.. lol

1 comment:

Miss. Ariana said...

So u know imma give u big sis advice... I would say follow ur heart, but sometimes the brain needs to giude the heart. Ill text u .. A bit too much for me to type... But here's a quote I love and learned also... "Just cuz I luv u, and u luv me, it doesn't mean, were ment to be."..love u!!