Monday, March 15, 2010

Curve Ball.

Life has a tendency of throwing us a curve ball here and there. Whether it be a small mishap or a delight.. its inevitable.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to embrace my current "curve ball". I have to admit that I am truly enjoying the ride. Though the path I am walking is undetermined, I feel as though I am prepared for whatever obstacles may come.
Some may ask "Is the risk worth it?" I can only reply with "Absolutely." Some of the best times of our lives are lived within the moments least expected. I can't help but find myself with a smile lately. Every moment is like a new ride. Once the ride is over, I can't help but anticipate it's next go-around. It is truly amazing how such small insignificant things could mean the world to one person. All it takes, at times, is just a split second for things to change. Once the change occurs, you never want it to go back to what it once was. There's only moving up.

I am unaware of where this ride will take me, or where it will end. All I am certain of is that I am living in every moment of it. I haven't felt this alive in quite some time. I think curve balls are starting to suit my life style.

"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog makes me laugh out loud and feel warm fuzzies, all the same time. Great!

Tiffany Co. said...

Thank you Beth. I appreciate all the readers. xoxo

Unknown said...

There was a great fun while reading your blog. Thanks for making us laugh. seo company