Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Impossible

Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love. I was careless. Now that all is said and done I have learned one thing. Nothing is impossible.

For quite some time, my scars were left open. My past relationship trials had taken their toll on me. The damage was done, far beyond reconstruction, so I believed. Again, nothing is impossible.

They say "time" is the healer of all things. I beg to differ. With my experience, time only allows us to learn to live with the pain and scars life and love have marked us with. For a long while, I found comfort in "time". It took a short period of time for me to realize that time was no friend of mine. I no longer wanted to disguise the battle wounds. Instead, I have made the choice to embrace my bumps and bruises, as they have been reminders of my falls. More importantly, they have become reminders of my strength and courage. It takes a sucker to fall and stay down on their knees, but it takes a strong person to stand alone, wipe the tears, and know that nothing is Impossible.


"Impossible is a word in which a believer would never utter"

xoxo

8 comments:

nisha said...

Hi, there. I am Nisha From India.Can easily relate to your post, feel like they are my own words.

Anonymous said...

Really nice blog.. I liked it!
http://dhananjay77.blogspot.com/

dallian said...

took the words right out of my mouth. i think once people realize what you've discovered, we really could accomplish anything.

PARLIN MARBUN said...

You are right, nothing is impossible..

Sweet Caroline said...

I agree, well said.

Unknown said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

Tiffany Co. said...

Thanks readers. I love the feedback.

Unknown said...

There are many things happened to possible which were being said these are impossible. So Everything is possible in this world. Joomla development