Monday, March 15, 2010

If you ask me..

I have been lucky enough to meet some spectacular people in my life. Some have made brief appearences and left huge impacts, where as other have lingered and remained vital to my everyday life.

Many times I wonder where I would be without the guest appearences. Those small significant moments are some of which made me the person I am today. From the 1st kiss to the 1st boy friend and 1st broken heart, I have grown. The kiss made me a young lady, the 1st boy friend taught me lessons on trust and loyalty. Lastly, the 1st break up made me strong enough to handle anything that came my way. Without these stepping stones, I couldn't grow. These people were just put in my life for a teaching hand, and then were faded out once my lessons were learned.

My "vital needs" entourage are the people I can't picture a day without. My family, and friends are the people who keep me grounded and focused. From my mothers love, to my best friends' advice and supporting hand, I have truly been able to over come all obstacles. My mother was there to advise me with my 1st boyfriend. My best friends' were there to hold my hand when it all fell apart. At the end of any day, you are only as strong as the support system you have pushing you to be better.

If you ask me, both "guest appearences" & the significant people have been important to my growth. After all, the worked together. Without a 1st kiss or boyfriend, what could my mother advise me on? Without a broken heart, my best friends' wouldn't have been able to mend the pieces, and show me who I am.

T&Co

No comments: