Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stalker Alert

Ugh.. I am so tired of dating psychos.. lol
Here's a funny little story for you guys...


So about a few days ago I went on a date with this guy I have known for a while now. He was always a good friend.. and a sweetheart.. so I figured "whats the harm?" I really should have re-thought that statement before hand.

The date went well, as I knew it would. We ended the night with a small peck and a "I'll call you." At that moment I didn't realize how literal he was when he said he would call. About 30 mins later I received my first call.

Call #1
Stalker: "Hey I just wanted to make sure you were able to open you door and get into your house ok"

Me: :: raised eyebrow:: "Umm.. yea.. i got in just fine.. thanks for calling.."

Stalker: "Wait.. before you go.. can I ask you a serious ?"

Me: " Sure.. just make it quick.. I want to jump into the shower"

Stalker: "Well, do you think you could fall in love with a guy like me? I mean.. I know its the first date.. but if this is how it feels to be with you.. then the sex should be good too"

Me: "Are you fucking kidding me? I think that this convo is over now.. Please do not call me anymore you fucking weirdo.."

:: CLICK ::

Now, he has still called me since that date about twice a day. I also have about 15 messages saved with him professing his love.. blah blah blah..

Can someone please explain to me why guys have to take it there? I know this isn't a typical move.. so is something wrong with homie or is he just that comfortable with me? I dont know this answer, nor do I care to find out. All I know is that he needs to re evaluate his approach.

Where are all the nice normal boys? lol I'm just saying! Can't a girl get normal these days.. I dont want a nut job.. a bad boy.. a stalker nor a punk.. Just someone who is going to think I'm amazing. Even when the makeup is smeared.. and the hair isn't looking too hott. lol

1 comment:

Miss. Ariana said...

Lmao!!!! Runnnnnn!!! And keep sending that pyscho mofo to vmail..hahaha.. Damn girl, u haven't given any up and he's already on stalker mode.. U my friend got the sofrito!! Haha