Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stupid is as stupid does.

I have become less patient these days. For whatever reason, I have very low tolerence for stupidity. I'm sure many can relate to me when I say that we are all surrounded by some type of stupidity. I have just chosen to eliminate the excess and have filled that enormous gap with positivity.

I am not claiming to be the brightest bulb. I too, on many occasions, have been known to pull the "Blondie card." I am not particularly proud, but I am aware.

I have come up with a plan to put an end to the none- sense in which many people are creating. ( beware, for my plans tend to offend many).

I say that we start calling people out on their "special" moments.

For example: Have a friend who never understands your jokes? Aside from the fact that maybe you're just not funny, let them know that they need to get their head out of the clouds.

If you know someone who can never follow directions. Ask them, daringly, if they have ever ridden the special yellow buses to school at one point in time. These are not offensive questions. Just genuine concerns.

We need to make these individuals aware of their time consuming tendencies. If we fail at awareness, then we fail entirely and we will be the ones to suffer.

I am done with the 20 min calls on how to find my house. Especially if they have been here 20 times. I am done trying to explain my humor and I am SO DONE wasting my precious time participating in ridiculous banter.

Get a clue people. Get some Knowledge.

"Stupidity is a killer. Do not allow yourself to fall victim"