Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Back (for now.. lol)

So, it's been a while since I have posted anything. Honestly, I was kind of over the whole blogging thing. But I am back by popular demand! Thanks guys.. means a lot! =)

I think an update is in order. So here goes.

  1. I currently have a new love interest and no it's not a celebrity. He's someone I can get to. lol he's funny, good looking, smart and most of all... he's a hick! lmao So I'm sprung. There's nothing better than being able to dance bachata slowly & closely with a good looking fella. lol
  2. I finally moved out of Bushwick aka my Hell Hole apartment. lol As you can see that's a positive!
  3. I'm enrolled to go back to school! yay me! Time to get my geek on! I wont reveal my major because I am always changing it. So let's just leave it as I'm going back to school.
I think that's enough about my life for the moment.

I should be back to posting gushy lovey stuff shortly. So stay tuned! =)

No comments: