Friday, January 9, 2009

The Check List: Is Your Family Nuts?

Coming from a traditional Hispanic family, I have encountered some not so normal behavior. I'm sure I speak for many Spanish families when I say we are some crazy people.. so beware.

I have gathered a few not to realistic scenarios for you to cross reference. Enjoy!

Please do not take this offensively.. it's all fun and games!!!


Is Your Family Nuts?

  1. If your aunt and uncle are fighting over the same man.. they're nuts.. lol
  2. If Abuelo always talks about the hot little 20 yr old next door.. he's nuts.. he needs to worry about his dentures!
  3. When a child's birthday party is yet another excuse for all the adults to get drunk.. they're all nuts.
  4. All your young little female cousins start turning out to be pregnant.. they're nuts!
  5. Your mother wears your clothes & chills with your friends.. (def a Spanish habit) shes nuts!
  6. You have a 2 bedroom apartment with Juan.. Maria.. Pedro.. Marisol.. Carmen.. Jesus.. Miguel.. and Ana all living in there.. they're nuts!
  7. Lastly, All the furniture in Abuelas house is still covered in plastic.. she's nuts.. and needs an upgrade! ( i love my grandma!)

lmao.. I hope you enjoyed.. I know I enjoyed typing it..

xoxo you know you love me! =)

1 comment:

Miss. Ariana said...

lmfaooo!!! omg! this is ef. true..
i got names of ppl in my fam for every number you got..lol
im def. guilty of getting drunk and getting everyone twisted @ my son's bday!!! lol... my excuse..i aint driving anywhere!!! lmfaoo!